Thursday, February 28, 2008
BBQ Shrimp and Mac
Gulf shrimp, 10-15 count, head and tail intact, body peeled and deveined - 20
Creole seafood seasoning, purchased or your own recipe 2 Tbsp.
Olive oil 2 Tbsp.
Garlic cloves, minced 15
Fresh rosemary, chopped 1 Tbsp.
Hot sauce 3 Tbsp.
Lemons, juiced 3
Worcestershire sauce 3 Tbsp.
Amber beer, such as Abita ½ cup
Butter, room temperature 4 oz.
Kosher salt to taste
Black pepper, freshly ground to taste
French bread, sliced ½-in. thick 12 slices
1. Toss shrimp with 1 Tbsp. Creole seasoning in large bowl to coat.
2. Heat oil in heavy, large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and rosemary and sauté until garlic is golden brown. Add seasoned shrimp; toss gently to coat.
3. Stir in hot sauce, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Add beer and deglaze skillet, shaking gently. Simmer until beer is reduced by about half and shrimp are cooked through, about 2 min.
4. Stir in remaining Creole seasoning. Reduce heat to low. Gradually stir in butter to form a sauce consistency. Season shrimp mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide shrimp mixture among four soup plates. Serve with French bread.
This is one of the best live recordings I have ever heard, the best of Fleetwood Mac live from Nashville in 1977 - Enjoy!
Live in Nashville May 21, 1977
Nashville Municipal Auditorium
02. Say You Love Me
03. Monday Morning
05. Oh Well
07. Oh Daddy
08. Never Going Back Again
10. Over My Head
11. Gold Dust Woman
01. You Make Loving Fun
02. I'm So Afraid
03. Go Your Own Way
04. World Turning
05. Blue Letter
06. Second Hand News
07. The Chain
Part 01: http://rapidshare.com/files/81128171/Fleetwood_Mac_-_1977-05-21_-_Nashville__Tennessee-part01.rar
Part 02: http://rapidshare.com/files/81129935/Fleetwood_Mac_-_1977-05-21_-_Nashville__Tennessee-part02.rar
Part 03: http://rapidshare.com/files/81131645/Fleetwood_Mac_-_1977-05-21_-_Nashville__Tennessee-part03.rar