Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Kind Favor - B B King



I have been waiting for this to come out and share it with you. Produced by T-Bone -who is on a roll, if you have not heard the Robert Plant / Allison Krauss album it's in a past post. The goes great with BBQ.

B.B. KING
- One Kind Favor (2008)



01. See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
02. I Get So Weary
03. Get These Blues Off Me
04. How Many More Years
05. Waiting For Your Call
06. My Love Is Down
07. The World Is Gone Wrong
08. Blues Before Sunrise
09. Midnight Blues
10. Backwater Blues
11. Sitting On Top Of The World
12. Tomorrow Night

B.B. King returns to his blues roots with the help of producer T Bone Burnett on "One Kind Favor,". The legendary artist is backed on the effort by pianist Dr. John, drummer Jim Keltner and bassist Nathan East. The track list includes such blues chestnuts as Big Bill Broonzy's "Backwater Blues," Lonnie Johnson's "Tomorrow Night," Blind Lemon Jefferson's "See That My Grave Is Kept Clean" and T-Bone Walker's "I Get So Weary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner