Thursday, July 23, 2009

James Taylor at the Fillmore East 1/25/71


Soundboard!

01. A Little Help From My Friends
02. Long Ago And Far Away
03. Something In The Way She Moves
04. Blossom
05. Tubros Snuff
06. Greensleeves
07. Sunny Skies
08. Diamond Joe
09. Things Go Better With Coca-Cola
10. Carolina On My Mind
11. Riding On A Railroad
12. Fire And Rain
13. Highway Song
14. Lo And Behold
15. Machine Gun Kelly
16. Hey Mister, That’s Me Up On The Jukebox
17. Steamroller Blues
18. Night Owl
19. You Can Close Your Eyes
20. Sweet Baby James


HERE

2 comments:

  1. The year 1971 was the year I got to go to my first official rock concert & it was to see James Taylor in Memphis on this particular tour. What a great show. This was his prime period with the success of "Sweet Baby James" behind him & the new treats of "Mudslide Slim" to wow the crowds. Being all of 15, I was especially impressed by his use of the term "motherfuckin' blues" in "Steamroller Blues". I guess being in Memphis made James feel he had to establish some street cred with any song with the word 'blues' in it. Thanks for the memories. It was a great way to start my concert experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I have a JT from 1992 as well but it's just not the same. I would love to be posting more music lately but just not seeing anything worthwhile.. - hope you're having a great summer -

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner